Craft Victoria x Radiant Pavilion 2018
Craft Victoria and Radiant Pavilion present: a professional development seminar about becoming more financially confident and money savvy.
This evening will provide solid foundations for people to consider in terms of book keeping, record management and taxation. And to make something that most crafters and artists find intimidating, both accessible and liberating!
- How should makers set up their business foundations?
- Where should you keep all those bits of paper?
- What are your key tips for approaching financial record keeping?
- What kind of help should people seek?
- What technology is available to assist makers?
- What are the most common mistakes people make in the arena of book keeping and tax time?
- How to demystify GST and BAS!
SPEAKERS: to include an accountant with a sympathy with artists, Victoria Mason (a jeweller with a book keeping degree) and a professional business development advisor!
A light supper will be provided.