Craft Victoria Skillbuilding Workshop
Craft Victoria have designed an intensive workshop for makers and artists to hone and harness their Instagram skills.
- IPhone Photography with Sarah Weston (Craft Victoria)
- Professional Styling and Flatlays with Annette Wagner (Designer and Product Developer)
- Narrative, Conversation and Messaging with Lee Sandwith (Trio Agency)
- Behind the scenes Analytics, Scheduling, third party apps with Anthea Abell (Maker and Social Media Expert)
Not for the faint hearted. This is a mega intensive day designed for craft-makers aimed at getting your Instagram game totally en pointe. You will also gain strong transferable skills in photography, styling and thinking about your brand.
Over the course of a day, we will cover:
- iPhonography - using your smart phone to take professional quality photos of your craft objects, using third party editing apps and how to use a soft box. Think: light, bright, moody and focussed!
- Professional Styling – how to think holistically about the look and feel of your Instagram and how to fashion tableaux and flatlays to best enhance your crafted works. Think: colour, props and visual storytelling!
- Using your Words – how to create meaningful narrative, how to create call-to-action, the importance of conversation and smart use of hashtags. Think: savvy hashtags, sincere conversations and adding meaning to your visual narrative.
- Behind the Scenes – using a business account, looking at analytics, scheduling your posts for good times, getting seen in the feed and searches, bots n bans and the Dos & Don’ts of third party apps. Think: secrets of professional Instagrammers!
- Lunch – a healthy vegan lunch from Good Freaking Food plus tea, coffee and snacks.
- Printables – takeaway material to keep you focussed.
- An Instagram account
- A craft or making practice
- A smartphone
Limited to 20 participants in four groups of 5
You will work together with four other participants in breakaway groups of just 5 to make sure you get all your questions answered and plenty of specific one-on-one attention.
Early Bird Member Price $250 (ends 16 January 2018)
Member price $275
Non-Member price $325
Image: Annette Wagner