CRAFT join with Macedon Ranges Shire Council in Kyneton to present an inspiring and instructive discussion for creatives interested in taking their wares to market.
Presented by experienced marketeers, the session will guide participants through practical preparation tips, marketing, sales and presentation strategies for makers who are looking to sell in craft and design markets, trade fairs and pop-up shops.
Speakers will draw on their unique knowledge of trades and markets, and discuss their personal experiences in:
- creating strong product branding
- negotiating cross-platform selling
- savvy marketing preparation and logistics
- developing a memorable market presence through visual merchandising
- positive communication and
- smart product pricing
Speakers: Gemma Jones, Craft Victoria and Anthea Riskas, Full Tilt Nanna
Image above: Amy Jo Jory, Torpor Ceramics