Escape to the High Country and experience the ancient craft of ceramics. Wendy Jagger Studio is situated on the edge of the pretty town of Mansfield, in North East Victoria and enjoys stunning views to Mt Buller. This is a very hands-on workshop and Wendy takes care to ensure you quickly develop the basic skills to start creating. You will learn how to centre clay on the potter’s wheel, pull up the clay into cylindrical forms to create your own collection of beakers, cylinders and bowls. NO EXPERIENCE is necessary!
All work will be glazed in a selection of glazes, fired and shipped to you a few weeks after the workshop, (AusPost—C.O.D).
This workshop is perfect for anyone who: -
· Wants to have a go on the wheel - no experience necessary!
· Wants to create lovely bowls and beakers
· Can’t make it to the weekly classes
· Wants a fun filled, artistic experience
· Wants an experience to share with friends
· Wants an escape from the everyday
· Professional tuition by Wendy Jagger, B.Ed., Dip Arts Ceramics
· Notes, Clay, full use of studio equipment, sole use of potter's wheel, all glaze materials and firing.
· Exclusive embroidered apron
· Morning tea and a delicious, gourmet lunch served in the artist’s art-filled home.
· Gorgeous, panoramic views of snow capped Mt Buller and the High Country
* Purchase before 6 weeks before your selected workshop to receive the EARLYBIRD 5% discount!
Use the code listed on the website.
LIMITED TO 6 PARTICIPANTS