EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Located towards the end of the retail space in our new premises on Watson Place, Craft’s Gallery Two provides an opportunity for members to showcase innovative and intriguing works. We are now seeking proposals for two exhibition spaces within the 2018 program.
Through this series of exhibitions, Craft's Gallery Two provides an opportunity for our members to showcase their work in a unique context. We welcome proposals from emerging and established makers, individuals and group collaborations. Experimental and/or conceptual approaches that engage with the space are encouraged.
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
- There are two exhibition times available in 2018 for Gallery Two. Each exhibition will run between 4 - 4.5 weeks according to the scheduled dates (see application form below)
- Opening hours coincide with Craft's store and gallery hours
- In order to maintain the accessibility of the space, the installation and de-installation periods are 1-2 days each.
- Please note that the preferred exhibition dates noted in your application will be used as a guide. Craft will negotiate and finalise the program order with all selected artists
no later than Monday 30 May 2018.
- There is no fee to exhibit in the space
The Gallery Two Space is is 400cm x 400cm H x 420cm D and consists of two useable walls.
Plinths and shelving can be installed in the space.
Applications close Sunday 25 March 2018.
We strongly recommend that you prepare and save all of your proposal information outside of this online form, and then enter the information once you are ready to upload all content. Fields in marked with an asterisk * are compulsory, and you will not be able to finalise submission without entering the required information.