- Thursday, March 8, 2018
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Craft Victoria Watson Place (behind Supernormal), Melbourne Australia
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY: TEA AND CONVERSATION
An afternoon tea held at Craft Victoria’s Library to celebrate International Women’s Day and acknowledge the deep connection of women, craft and feminism.
An informal gathering with tea, cakes and conversation with a hand picked group of women makers, shakers and feminists who all care about crafting, making and community.
Meet other makers and enjoy our current exhibition FRESH!
- Feminist Maker & Craftivist Casey Jenkins
- Crochet Mystic Jane Badger
- Fresh! Finalist, Feminist and Handpoked Tattooist Anna Dunnill
- and from The Koorie Circle Laura Thompson