Craft Hatch 2015 kicked off with a great Mother’s Day event on Sunday 10 May 2015 with over 30 makers – many in their first five years of practice – sharing their wares in the super friendly environment of the CBD’s 1000 Pound Bend. Big cheers to all of these makers – check out the online gallery of their works below.
Our next Craft Hatch Market is scheduled for Sunday 9 August 2015 – once again at 1000 Pound Bend – as part of our Craft Cubed Festival. This will be a bumper event including workshops and demonstrations. We encourage new makers in their first five years of production, established makers, Koorie craftspeople and artists seeking market experience to apply!
Taking Part in Craft Hatch
Our popular Craft Hatch series of markets returns with a completely revamped schedule of venues and opportunities for 2015. The Craft Victoria-run emerging makers’ market is perfect for crafts people in their first five years of production or for those who have never held a market stall before.
If you are looking to develop your brand or gain experience in the craft industry, Craft Hatch is an excellent opportunity to make your first step into Melbourne’s art and craft scene. Craft Hatch is a launch pad for new makers to showcase their wares and set themselves up with confidence, skills and resources for future retail adventures. We also foster experienced makers who have yet to venture into the market arena.
Benefits of being in Craft Hatch
- Professional Development guidance
- Discounted membership including Public Liability Insurance
- Free Market Ready booklet
- Benefit from Craft Victoria’s marketing and reputation
- Networking opportunities and support from other peers and market stallholders
- Take part in a curated event
- 1000 Pound Bend venue includes bustling visitors to their CBD cafe headquarters and a standard trestle table
- Preferential opportunities for future 2015 Craft Hatch events
APPLY HERE NOW! APPLICATIONS CLOSE 8 JULY.
Read the Terms and Conditions here.
Email Project Coordinator, Gemma Jones via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! Or call on 03 9650 7775
- IMAGE Stitch You Up at our August 2014 Craft Hatch