Our 2015 market series ends with a bang at Queen Victoria Market with a bumper day of craft stalls from members across all genres, as well as demonstrations, food and activities. Set for Sunday 13 December 2015, this is a curated market featuring hand-picked makers representing crafts from across the state with a Christmas and gift-giving bent.
There will be a dedicated Craft Hatch area focusing on emerging makers too! Read about our Craft Hatch program below.
To register your interest in applying to be part of this market, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
image credit above: Yiying Lee
Taking Part in Craft Hatch 2015
Our popular Craft Hatch series of markets is perfect for craftspeople in their first five years of production or for those who have never held a market stall before.
If you are looking to develop your brand or gain experience in the craft industry, Craft Hatch is an excellent opportunity to make your first step into Melbourne’s art and craft scene. Craft Hatch is a launch pad for new makers to showcase their wares and set themselves up with confidence, skills and resources for future retail adventures. We also foster experienced makers who are yet to venture into the market arena.
Benefits of being in Craft Hatch
- Professional Development guidance
- Discounted membership including Public Liability Insurance
- Free Market Ready booklet
- Benefit from Craft Victoria’s marketing and reputation
- Networking opportunities and support from other peers and market stallholders
- Take part in a curated event
- 1000 Pound Bend venue includes bustling visitors to their CBD cafe headquarters and a standard trestle table and chair – likewise – Queen Victoria Market provides an already established audience and lots of other attractions.
- Preferential opportunities for future 2015 Craft Hatch events
Read the Terms and Conditions here.
Email Project Coordinator, Gemma Jones via email@example.com if you have any questions about the next Craft Hatch opportunity, or call on 03 9650 7775
Gallery images below feature work from the Mothers Day Craft Hatch – 10 May 2015.