VITRINE: Members' showcase GALLERY
ExpressionS of interest OPEN 8 February - 25 March 2018
Located in the entrance hall of our new premises on Watson Place, Craft’s Vitrine gallery provides an opportunity for our members to showcase innovative and intriguing works that explore the confines of the space. We are now seeking proposals for the 2018 program.
Through this series of exhibitions, Craft's Vitrine gallery provides an opportunity for our members to showcase their work in a unique context. We welcome proposals from emerging and established makers, individuals and group collaborations. Experimental and/or conceptual approaches that engage with the space are encouraged.
Information for Applicants
- Each exhibition will run 4.5 weeks according to the scheduled dates (see application form below)
- Opening hours coincide with Craft's store and gallery hours
- In order to maintain the accessibility of the space, the installation and de-installation periods are half a day each (install: Monday 9am – 1pm,
de-install: Monday 2 – 6pm).
- Please note that the preferred exhibition dates noted in your application will be used as a guide. Craft will negotiate and finalise the program order with all selected artists
no later than Monday 30 May 2018.
- There is no fee to exhibit in the space
The Vitrine space is 151cm W x 104cm H x 36cm D and consists of six cubes. Each measures 45cm W x 52cm H x 36cm D.
The horizontal shelves can be removed to create three spaces of 45cm W x 104cm H x 36cm D.
To apply please read the Terms and Conditions and Selection Criteria before completing the below form. Applications close Sunday 25 March 2018.
We strongly recommend that you prepare and save all of your proposal information outside of this online form, and then enter the information once you are ready to upload all content. Fields in marked with an asterisk * are compulsory, and you will not be able to finalise submission without entering the required information.