VITRINE: Members' showcase GALLERY
APPLICATIONS are now closed
Located in our entrance hall, the Vitrine gallery provides an opportunity for our members to showcase innovative and experimental works that explore the confines of the space.
We welcome proposals from emerging and established makers, individuals and group collaborations. Experimental and/or conceptual approaches that engage with the space are encouraged.
Applicants must be members of Craft Victoria.
Information for Applicants
- Each exhibition will run 4.5 weeks according to the scheduled dates (see application form below)
- Opening hours coincide with Craft's store and gallery hours
- In order to maintain the accessibility of the space, the installation and de-installation periods are half a day each (install: Monday 9am – 1pm,
de-install: Monday 2 – 6pm).
- Please note that the preferred exhibition dates noted in your application will be used as a guide. Craft will negotiate and finalise the program order with all selected artists notified
no later than Thursday 15 November 2018.
- There is no fee to exhibit in the space
The Vitrine space is 151cm W x 104cm H x 36cm D and consists of six cubes. Each measures 45cm W x 52cm H x 36cm D.
The horizontal shelves can be removed to create three spaces of 45cm W x 104cm H x 36cm D.
There is no power point access
We strongly recommend that you prepare and save all of your proposal information outside of this online form, and then enter the information once you are ready to upload all content. Fields in marked with an asterisk * are compulsory, and you will not be able to finalise submission without entering the required information.