Lose yourself in an oasis of vibrant colours, bold patterns and experimental painting techniques with Lauren from The Indigo Room.
For three hours you will focus on the heart and soul of textile design – illustration. Discover your own unique style and explore key mark making techniques and experiment with colour, line, texture and pattern. Lauren will guide you from mood board to print perfection, as you learn the fundamentals of motif development, print layout and hand generated repeat patterns.
Perfect for colour curious beginners, this is a freestyle, hands-on workshop using paint and paper. No digital knowledge required.
What you’ll get:
- All required materials and moodboard inspiration
- Tuition under a practicing textile print designer
- Your beautiful textile illustration to frame at home or print on fabric at your digital printer of choice
- The Indigo Room Essentials Kit to use and take home with you
- Morning tea
What to bring:
- Just your gorgeous self!
- Please wear enclosed shoes and clothes that you don’t mind getting a bit dirty!
Booking Fee: $110
Contact email: Lauren@theindigoroom.com.au
Contact Number: 0732150800