Craft Cubed Window Walk Project Terms and Conditions
1. For the purposes of the Victorian Window Walk, applicants should be working within the genre of craft and the handmade
2. Applications from venues should be within the Melbourne CBD.
3. Applicants must pay a participation fee of $25. Entry fees contribute towards the cost of administration and marketing of the Window Walk
4. Expressions of interest for makers are open to all Victorian residents
5. Installations should include the use of local Australian materials.
6. Artists should be present for the installation and de-installation – if not should make arrangements for a proxy.
7. Dimension restrictions vary according to the venue
8. Installations are negotiated with the venue in accordance with the venue’s occupational health and safety policies and insurance. Work must be securely displayed.
9. Craft does not take responsibility for any damage to venue property, public health and safety or damage to artwork. It is expected makers and venue have appropriate insurance
10. Artists who wish to have work for sale should negotiate these sales with the venue but works are not to be removed from the venue display for the duration of the installation.
11. Craft selected for the Window Walk must be delivered and installed by the artist/s during either the 29-30th August at a time as negotiated with the venue. De-install and work collection will occur on Monday 21st September at a time negotiated with the venue.
12. Artists selected for exhibition are responsible for the transport of their work to and from the aforementioned venue. This includes freight and transport in both directions.
13. Artists and venues grant Craft Victoria and its licensee the right to reproduce images of the work and biographical material by any means in the media for archival and promotional purposes. The artist and their venue will be properly acknowledged in such material.