Escape to the High Country and experience the ancient craft of ceramics. Wendy Jagger Studio is situated on the edge of the pretty town of Mansfield, in North East Victoria and enjoys stunning views to Mt Buller.
This is a very hands-on workshop and Wendy takes care to ensure you quickly develop the basic skills to start creating. You will learn how to center clay on the potter’s wheel, pull up the clay into cylindrical forms to create your own collection of beakers, cylinders and bowls. You will also learn a range of decorating techniques to give your work an individual style.
No experience is necessary, but if you have thrown before, Wendy will help you extend your skills.
All work is made with fine white stoneware, which will be glazed in a selection of glazes, twice fired and will be available for collection 4 - 6 weeks after the workshop, or shipped to you via AusPost—C.O.D.
This workshop is perfect for anyone who:
· Wants to have a go on the wheel - no experience necessary!
· Wants to create lovely bowls and beakers
· Can’t make it to weekly classes
· Wants a fun filled, artistic experience
· Wants an experience to share with friends
· Wants an escape from the everyday
· Professional tuition by Wendy Jagger, B.Ed., Dip Arts Ceramics
· Tuition, Clay, full use of studio equipment, sole use of potter's wheel, all glaze materials and firing.
· Exclusive embroidered apron
· Morning tea and a delicious lunch served in the artist’s art-filled home.
* Purchase before 20th July 2019 to receive the EARLYBIRD 5% discount!
LIMITED TO 7 PARTICIPANTS (minimum of 3)
WARNING - Places fill fast! Other dates may be available on the website.