Victorian Craft Awards 2017, People’s Choice Award Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter: The Promoter is Craft Victoria ABN 67 005 725 940, 31 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, 3000 VIC
2. Entry Method: To enter the Victorian Craft Awards 2017 People's Choice Award competition entrants must choose their favourite artist via completing an entry form using the paper ballots provided in the exhibition space at either of the following venues; Craft Victoria, Collins Place Gallery or Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Lobby.
Entrants may enter as many times as they choose. The member of the public entry will be selected at random, while the People’s Choice Award winner will be the artist who receives the most number of votes, as voted by members of the public through this competition.
If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this competition, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if the entrant had not entered the competition. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Restrictions: Anyone is eligible to vote in the People’s Choice Award who has agreed to comply with these Conditions of Entry. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff and their immediate families of the Promoter associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
4. Competition Dates: The competition commences on Saturday 3 June 2017 at 10am and closes on Saturday 8 July 2017 at 5pm. The competition winner will be drawn by Wednesday 12 July 2017 at the offices of Craft Victoria and advertised, but not limited to www.victoriancraftaward.org.au The artist who receives the most votes will also be announced by Wednesday 12 July via, but not limited to www.victoriancraftaward.org.au
5. Prize Details: The artist who receives the highest number of votes will receive a $700 prize, supported by Craft Victoria. One person, who submitted a vote, will also be drawn randomly from all the votes received and will win a $100 gift voucher for use in the Craft retail store. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash.
6. Responsibilities: The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
7. Privacy: All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this competition (in any form, including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form), become the property of the Promoter and each entrant warrants that it has the right to transfer these things to the Promoter. The Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them and any medium and in any manner it sees fit.
8. Promotion: Without limitation, entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this competition, or in taking the prize, and they consent to the Promoter repeating any such broadcast, film or other recording at any time.